Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cupco World Safari

My Cupco stickers came in the mail last week, in an envelope with a hand-drawn cartoon over the seal - some strange skeletal character. They make plush toys for grown-ups - that is, discerning art collectors. Although I like the idea of turning scary media images (e.g., suicide bombers) into harmless little toys, I'd have to say that I'd rather own one of those big Ganeshas. The stickers have pictures of the puppets. I got an English knight, a Chinese soldier, the Devil, Albert Einstein, and a Werewolf. All stuck to my wall with blu-tac because I didn't want to waste their stickiness (I've always been anal when it comes to stickers). Link: http://www.cupco.net

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this guys work. I tried to get the free stickers, but the site didn't seem to work!

3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bummer. yeah, they're all nicely done (the stuffed toys), but prices start at something ridiculous like $250... i mean, you wouldn't be giving these things to your kid.

4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home